Head of eCommerce APPLY NOW
Who is Neuro?
At Neuro, we get the mental game and how it’s played. That’s why we create products to help shift your mindset with ease and flow. Our gum and mints are shortcuts to the ideal state of mind, delivering just the right amount of what you need to energize, calm, and focus your mind in the moment. Neuro is in your pocket and in your corner so you can feel your best and do more.
Since launch, our mission is to be the best companion to your health. We make supplements that fit your lifestyle instead of the other way around, and we’re focused on bringing people together to make smarter choices.
This is where you come in.
The Neuro eCommerce team is looking for a Director of eCommerce to lead the roadmap and execution of new features and funnel optimizations for Neuro’s direct-to-consumer website and Amazon channel. You’ll work closely with UI/UX, Data & Analytics, Development and Marketing to rapidly build, communicate, and execute on a comprehensive growth marketing plan to help Neuro achieve its revenue goals.
Reports To: CEO
Team Members Managed: Our performance agencies including Amazon, Google, FB/IG, affiliates
- Managing budgets and resources for digital projects.
- Understand areas of opportunity to develop strategies that reduce customer shopping friction and drive growth
- Develop, design, launch and maintain digital products, features and optimizations that help impact KPIs such as AOV, conversion rate, bounce rate and add to cart
- Lead the validation of opportunities through competitive research, data analysis and A/B testing to help scope, prioritize and allocate design/development resources
- Monitor key website metrics and offer data-driven insights and proactively pitch ideas to problem solve and drive growth
- Partner closely with Marketing departments to manage launches and rollouts
- Work closely with Operations & Customer Service department to identify and implement solutions for customer pain points and website issues
- Manage digital development requests and hotfixes with the web development team to maintain site optimization
- Seamlessly move between diving into the details—analyzing data, building models, getting into technical and design nuances—to strategy planning and crisply presenting learnings to leadership
- Foster an environment that enables the Development team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality
- Develop a framework for how to measure the success of product improvements over time
An Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Digital Product Management experience at a fast growing ecommerce company. Prior startup experience is highly preferred.
- Shopify or similar ecommerce platform experience required.
- Amazon experience required.
- You’re passionate about Neuro’s mission to create portable, approachable, and healthy supplements that are the best companion to people’s health.
- Data and hypothesis driven, business-minded. You know how to expertly leverage qualitative and quantitative data to develop and execute experiments that are optimized for learning
- Ability to understand complex technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and opportunistically evaluate new opportunities with stakeholders
- Customer obsessed. You’re passionate about not only hitting business goals, but intimately knowing our customers and creating the best user experiences
- Collaborative execution. You’re a great listener and communicator, and naturally bring the team and stakeholders along, and are able to push hard decisions through
Neuro is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Neuro's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.|||Remote|||||||||6z3XtLHEZSTyOOZ5|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false