Field Sales & Marketing Representative (Southern Pacific - SoCal, Nevada, Arizona) APPLY NOW
Who is Neuro?
At Neuro, we get the mental game and how it’s played. That’s why we create products to help shift your mindset with ease and flow. Our gum and mints are shortcuts to the ideal state of mind, delivering just the right amount of what you need to energize, calm, and focus your mind in the moment. Neuro is in your pocket and in your corner so you can feel your best and do more.
Since launch, our mission is to be the best companion to your health. We make supplements that fit your lifestyle instead of the other way around, and we’re focused on bringing people together to make smarter choices.
This is where you come in.
The Neuro Sales team is looking for a Field Sales & Marketing Representative in the Southern Pacific Region to drive sales in key markets in the designated territory through retail execution and Field Marketing events. This position requires an individual with a flexible schedule willing to put in the hours necessary to make the territory successful, which will include some weekend and evening work as well as overnight travel. The primary responsibilities of this position include retail coverage of existing Food, Drug and Mass accounts, ensuring distribution of Neuro products, merchandising, educating staff and conducting demos in store. There are also occasional trade events/expos that you may be asked to participate in. The ideal candidate should have a retail background (either working in or selling to retail), be self-motivated, and enthusiastic about Neuro.
Reports To: VP of Sales / VP of Business Development
The Ideal Candidate
- Daily on-site visits to retail locations within a defined territory with a minimum of 40 store visits made weekly.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel at each retail location while continuously providing product and brand education.
- Amplify and expand Neuro’s in store presence
- Prospect and open new accounts in designated territory
- Consistent collaboration with co-workers, regional team members and management.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly reporting
- Participation in weekly conference calls with internal sales team
- Execute and plan Field Marketing events in territory
- Manage part time field street team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Retail sales experience in the natural/specialty or conventional grocery channels preferred but not required
Other Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to travel in-market 5 days a week
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills (Office, Excel & Word)
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation suitable for supporting daily activities
Neuro is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Neuro's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.||||||||||||mw_cO9k_Wvfo4Nzy|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false