Director of Finance APPLY NOW
Who is Neuro?
At Neuro, we get the mental game and how it’s played. That’s why we create products to help shift your mindset with ease and flow. Our gum and mints are shortcuts to the ideal state of mind, delivering just the right amount of what you need to energize, calm, and focus your mind in the moment. Neuro is in your pocket and in your corner so you can feel your best and do more.
Since launch, our mission is to be the best companion to your health. We make supplements that fit your lifestyle instead of the other way around, and we’re focused on bringing people together to make smarter choices.
This is where you come in.
The Neuro Finance Team is looking for an ambitious team member to join us as we enter a new phase of rapid growth. We are looking for a rockstar in the finance world who can manage budgets and forecasts to help model our e-commerce and retail strategies. You will be working with department heads and implementing timelines and budgets for each department to succeed.
You should have a strong problem solving mindset, and the ability to analyze systems to look for improvement.
Reports Directly To:
Team Members Managed:
- Data Analyst
- Data Manager
Point of Contact For:
- Accounting and department leads for budget and forecasting
Please provide your resume alongside 3 referrals when applying.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the budget and forecast on a monthly, quarterly and yearly level
- Oversee monthly close with our accounting department
- The support for department heads to maintain they are tracking on budget and forecast
- Identify KPIs and help with strategic decisions for domestic and international strategies
- Working close with supply chain and operations to continuously improve efficiency and optimizations within the business.
- Prepare board materials for us and a Fortune 100 company who is now our investor and partner
- Help identity operational efficiency within different departments
- Offer advice to the executive team regarding spending and budget questions
- Analyze trends to reduce financial risks associated with making investment or spending decisions
- Effectively partner cross-functionally to smoothly and seamlessly execute company objectives
- Lead negotiation with all vendors in the network
- Create usable budgets for the business, including evaluating the needs of each department in the long term
- Bottom line responsibility: Never compromising values and what business we are in
- Investor Relations: Represent the company, manage and report to shareholders and banking relationships
- Capital Strategy: Review and manage working capital needed to execute the company vision and goals
- Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Budgeting: Budget to actuals analysis and assist departments with effectiveness in spending
- Forecasting: Budget to actuals analysis and provide constant improvement strategy
- Financial Statements: Review and analyze actionable takeaways
- Reporting: Cash is king, Net/Gross Revenue, Margins, Profitability, and BS/P&L
- Tax Strategy: Keep CB Group 100% compliant while understanding full tax liabilities and credit/deductions available
- People & Organization: Oversee compliance and assist P&O
- Accounting: Work with accounting to reach 100% GAAP compliance and disseminate accurate information for company decisions
- Pricing Strategy: B2C, B2B, Ecommerce, Key Accounts
Neuro is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Neuro's policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.